Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Life List

I'm about to "ink" my Life List. I don't have 100 things on it right now, but it is growing. Let's do this...

1. Ride a Mechanical Bull
2. Spectate the Kona Ironman
3. Drive the PCH in a convertible
4. Take swimming lessons
5. Drag Queen Bingo
6. Attend a Broadway show
7. Smoke pot in Amsterdam
8. Throw a Halloween party
9. Learn to snowboard
10.Get hair/makeup done professionally
11. Own a killer handbag
12. Take a tropical vacation with just my Husband
13. Dress like a pin up girl
14. Visit Thailand
15. Take my kids to Chicago for a weekend via airplane
16. Surf in Hawaii
17. Walk in a pair of Louboutin's
18. Get a Brazilian wax
19. Get acupuncture
20. Own a pair of jeans that fit like a glove, no matter the price.
21. Get a shellac manicure.

As of today, I have paid for one of these, but have yet attempted it. Which one do you think it is?

1 comment: