Tuesday, May 10, 2011

We're going streaking through the Quad

Every Saturday my daughter, Lainey has soccer in the morning.  It's some fierce 4 year old soccer.  It's usually very low key, not much drama there.  Until the last time I went to watch.  Both Chuck and I had a race earlier in the day, so my mom took the kids to soccer.  I showed up after the race and sat with my Mom to watch the kids chase each other back and forth on the field.  Off in the distance, I see what looks to be a bare ass.  Double take... yes, it's definitely a bare ass.  It's a small girl, maybe around 3 bending over as if she's peeing, right on the side of a neighboring soccer field. Her Dad is sitting in front of her with his back to her.  He is oblivious.

I can't stop looking.  I elbow my Mom to make her look. We should be watching the game, but can't stop watching this girl. 

The little girl's pants and underwear are around her ankles.  She proceeds to stand up and do a victory dance behind her Dad without pulling up her pants. He still has no clue on what's going on.  Finally, she pulls her pants up and then tackles him from behind.  Dad falls backwards right into the area where she peed.  

Oh yes he did.  

I'm still chuckling about it.  

No comments: